February 7 to February 11
701 El Portal Dr,
- Fill out the registration form (click here).
- Pay for the seminar.
- After paying, you will receive confirmation that you are officially registered at the seminar and that your space will be reserved.
We will have a limit of 45 people. We suggest registering as soon as possible to ensure space.
This seminar will last 5 days, February 07 – 11, 2022 (Monday to Friday).
- 2 breaks per day with snacks included.
- 3 pairs of magnets (include images of the magnets in all three sizes).
- Biomagnetism practitioner guide book and biomagnetism theory book.
- Lunches are responsibility of each assistant.
Location & Accommodation
Seminar Address: San Antonio, 701 El Portal Dr, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
Hotel Information: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio North/Stone Oak
80 Trailcrest St, San Antonio, TX 78232
Currently working on a corporate rate, more information to TBA.
Car shuttles will be provided daily to and from class, in an effort to help decrease each
student’s travel costs associated with car rentals. Please let Nadia Martinez know
upon registering if you will be needed a car shuttle to and from class.
Registration and Payment: Please contact/text Nadia Martinez, 210-685-3066, and/or
visit www.SanAntonioBiomagnetism.com to register and make payment
* Each attendee is responsible for the hotel reservation.
January 31, 2022
January 31, 2022
- All cancellation requests must be sent via email to
Nadia@SanAntonioBiomagnetism.com. The refund process may take between 5-7 days to process.
- Cancellation requests made after January 31, 2022, will incur a cost of $250 USD.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation request is received after February 4th, 2022.
Requirements for Classes
- You will need to bring your own notebooks. Pens will be provided.
- Dress code: This is a professional training seminar, as such, professional attire is required.
- Please, no shorts, sweat pants, tank tops, tee-shirts, sandals, Crocs or flip-flops.
- Please bring a pair of clean socks daily to be used during practice times.
- Name badges will be provided; they must be visible during the duration of the seminar.
- We recommend that you download and subscribe to our Beyond Biomag 3D application for you to learn and use as a reference tool during the seminar and beyond.